Pages

Thursday 2 May 2013

Finished Art 4 Petty Gods

As I posted earlier, I have been drawing for Petty Gods, a project now being edited by Greg Gorgonmilk as an homage to Judges Guild's Unknown Gods, which presented 83 minor gods -- complete with stats -- for use in D&D adventures and campaigns. In the words of James Maliszewski, "a 'Monster Manual' for swords-and-sorcery in the manner of Elric."

Here is the first piece:

I feel sorry for her hairdresser!
Name: Görgönmjölk [created by Jonas Mustonen, art by Darcy Perry]
Symbol: Soot covered smiling head of medusa
Alignment: Chaotic
Movement: 120' (40')
Armor Class: -3
Hit Points (Hit Dice): 50hp (12HD)
Attacks: 1 by flaming sword
Damage: 1d8 +4d6 of fire damage and decapitates on a natural roll 19-20
Save: F12
Morale: 10
Hoard Class: None
XP: 3500

I will post more finished art on this blog when I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment