Pages

Friday 14 June 2013

Lucky Luke

Here is the miniature I painted as 'Lucky' Luke. Up until earlier this year, it was the only cowboy miniature I had ever owned and I doubted if I'd ever paint it. I bought it in the 90s and even forgot why it had "Pinnacle" imprinted on the sprue.

Its from Deadlands the Weird West RPG (written by Shane Lacy Hensley and published by Pinnacle Entertainment Group). A genre-mixing Western, horror and steampunk. A couple of years ago, after a 15 year hiatus, Pinnacle released new Deadlands miniatures (made by Reaper) for Savage Worlds. Back from the dead!

So anyway, when Lewis introduced me to the A Good Day To Die rules it provided me with the incentive to get out the paint brushes. He's definitely taller than the Dixon miniatures and stands out in the crowd. Originally named Mr Green (after his shirt and vest), he quickly earned the moniker 'Lucky' for his ability to dodge bullets.

He's one tall customer.

Badass.

No comments:

Post a Comment