Pages

Friday 1 November 2013

Cool Minis + Old School 80s Citadel Barbarians

After recognising some old school 80s Citadel barbarian miniatures online as ones I have in my own collection, I've decided to share some photos of miniatures I painted back when I was a teenager. To begin... Barbarians!

I was really into making weapons standout back then... note the Sword of Lightning, Hand Axe of Chaos and Sword of Branding.

I didn't use flock back then either, preferring Tamiya putty to make grass/moss instead. The dust and cobwebs are authentic, as these were painted over twenty years ago.

Painted shield inspired by a vampire from an 2000AD comic. I very rarely bother with this level of detail nowadays!

Well, there are plenty more where they came from. I hope to post some more in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment