Pages

Friday 14 February 2014

D&D 40th Anniversary Blog Hop Challenge + Day 14

14. Did you meet your significant other playing D&D? Does she still play?

Ah, now we start to get personal? My wife doesn't play D&D. She does play Candy Crush, so maybe there's hope? I haven't met a lot of women who are gamers. My daughters and their friends are far more interested in the hobby than girls were when I was younger. How the times have changed!

My first girlfriend who played D&D was actually the daughter of the man who ran the gaming club (and my English teacher), Geoff Holland. He wasn't altogether happy with us dating but that was Barbara's decision and she was fairly headstrong. Suffice to say she was wonderful (and far too good for me). I believe she still plays regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment