Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2014

D&D 40th Anniversary Blog Hop Challenge + Day 5

5. First character to go from 1st level to the highest level possible in a given edition? Or, what's the highest level character you've ever ran?

I've never had a character go to the highest level, except in computer games. I guess that's because all editions are limitless? Or, more likely, because characters/campaigns tend to die or retire around name level (9-11) in Dungeons & Dragons.

The longest character I've run in a campaign is Toll Quicksilver, an elven mage (College of Air Magics). He's been around for over twenty years now, although the game has taken breaks, sometimes for years. The game system is Dragon Quest (SPI), so I'm not sure of his level, although I could probably convert him to AD&D stats.

No comments:

Post a Comment