Pages

Sunday 7 December 2014

Painting Table Saturday 57 + Erkenbrand + Sagittarius + Eowyn

Erkenbrand + Sagittarius + Eowyn
Painting Table Saturday #57. I turned 42 on December 1st, so I thought it about time to finish this Sagittarius miniature (Reaper 03376), part of the Children of the Zodiac series by the legendary Julie Guthrie. 

As for my Lord of the Rings SAGA army (which may end up being Norman and not Anglo-Saxon), I've finished painting Eowyn and also Erkenbrand, a fierce and mighty warrior who will lead my warband.

Now I need to flock the bases!

Finally, well done +Mario Morrhaye for beginning Alastriel (Reaper 02967). Enjoy painting her and I look forward to seeing your results.

God bless you and have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Hola
    Que buenas minis tienes en la mesa
    un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erkenbrand is one of my favourite figures in the LOTR range - I converted the foot figure into an Anglo-Saxon Warlord.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have both miniatures but lost a shield. It was a hard call as to which would get it. Hopefully the other shield will turn up. An excellent sculpt and worthy Warlord for any army.

    ReplyDelete