Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2012

The Naming

What’s in a name? Well, I had a good long think about what to call this blog and Save Or Die was already taken. So here it is: Hits To Kill.

What’s it all about? A hobby I’ve enjoyed since I was a young lad. It all started with devouring Fighting Fantasy books in the school library when I was 8 years old. Dungeons & Dragons soon followed. Then I started collecting miniatures and painting them. The 80s were a golden age for fantasy (and sci-fi) gaming and I played everything I could; pen and paper roleplaying, board games, tabletop wargames and early computer games. A few decades later I still game regularly.
This blog is dedicated to all the old school gamers out there that are still carrying the torch, rope and 10ft pole.

No comments:

Post a Comment