Pages

Friday 14 June 2013

A Good Day To Die + Boothill Jailbreak

As I walked out in the streets of Laredo
 As I walked out in Laredo one day,
 I spied a young cowboy, all wrapped in white linen
 Wrapped up in white linen and cold as the clay.
 
 "I see by your outfit, that you are a cowboy."
 These words he did say as I slowly walked by.
 "Come sit down beside me and hear my sad story,
 For I'm shot in the chest, and today I must die."

Here is the first game (from earlier this year) of what has turned into a wild west campaign in the vein of spaghetti westerns like A Fistful of Dollars. Note the fine Dixon miniatures from Lewis' collection.

Lucky Luke, in the town jail until he talks about the whereabouts of a certain stash of gold...

The sleepy town of Boothill.

Lucky Luke's posse.

Hired guns and enlisted deputies.

Gun fight!

High noon.




Gun fire from the upper floors.

Pinned!

"Hey, is that you Old Tom? Let me outta here!"

"I'm calling you out!"

Old Tom gets Indian Joe out on the street and challenges him to a duel.

In true lawman style, the Sheriff (with the green hat) walks up then... to aid the shotgun-totting Indian bounty hunter.

Poor Old Tom... was too slow.

The duel provides a distraction, allowing the rescue of Lucky Luke!

Gun smoke!

Escape!

Bullets fly as Lucky Luke makes his getaway.

High rollers!

"You shot my Pa!"

A duel between Young Tom and the authorities. He is shot in the chest, arrested and dies later that day.

Buckshot Roberts holes up in the outhouse...

No comments:

Post a Comment