Pages

Saturday 22 November 2014

Painting Table Saturday + SAGA + LOTR

Painting Table Saturday #55. What a week! My daughter Ella turned 9, my brother in-law turned 50 and the town I live in (Hamilton) turned 150! On Monday night I had my first game of SAGA, with four players. I haven't posted the battle report yet but it certainly was an entertaining game. I ran Anglo-Danish with some Lord of the Rings miniatures. This has again inspired me to finish painting my collection of Games Workshop miniatures from the Sir Peter Jackson movies. Speaking of which, I need to buy some tickets to The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies.

Surviving members of my Grey Company, which will get some more paint.

A new Hearth Guard, from Rohan!

Anglo-Danes and Normans?

More fantastic miniatures on the painting table this week.

Meanwhile, these miniatures wait...


God bless you and have a great week!


2 comments:

  1. a lot of beautiful stuff on your table !
    the angel is a beauty !

    ReplyDelete