Pages

Saturday 26 July 2014

Painting Table Saturday 38 + Tamiya TS-80 Flat Clear

It's Saturday... Painting Table Saturday! This week I completed a few miniatures that were begun a long time ago. I also let you in on a secret weapon in the fight against paint damage. Lately, with my children becoming more interested in Dad's 'Little Men', my miniatures have been taking a hammering. Thankfully, Tamiya TS-80 Flat Clear does an excellent job of protecting my precious paint work. It also provides an excellent matt finish.



Painted over 30 years ago and still not based!

These two have been a long time coming.

There are plenty more where this one came from.

Always spray outside kids!


Thanks, as always, goes to Sofie! To my fellow painters, enjoy your weekend and God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment