Pages

Saturday 15 February 2014

Painting Table Saturday 15

I joined the crew at Painting Table Saturday, run by Sofie. Here is the state of things in The Man Shed today:

My Painting Table

On the left is Nuada of the Silver Hand, a birthday present from my good friend Bobby. It's an i-Kore miniature that is now part of the Brigade Models 'Celtos' range. On the right is a Dwarf Lord of Legend, King Gorrin - a classic from Citadel Miniatures. At the back is a Reaper miniature, Alastriel the Elf Sorceress.

I'm not sure how these will turn out. I don't tend to use the colour purple often and I may change my mind about the cloak. Miniatures can sit half-painted on my desk while I get to know them better!

Thanks Sofie, for letting me joining Painting Table Saturday. See you next week!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating and showing your paint table today! I added your link in my blog post. What are you painting? I don't know these mini's.
    Greetings, Sofie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for asking Sofie. I have done some research and updated the post.

      Delete
  2. Hola
    Buena mesa de pintura
    Pinta muy bien esa mini
    Un saludo

    ReplyDelete